How can I access FAST Courses?
FAST 90-minute e-learning courses are SCORM conformant available on-line under a FAST Licence, ensuring that the course is updated. Access to the learning can be achieved by the following methods:
- Under the FAST Multi-user Licence, whereby a Trust or other organisation holds a Licence from 12-months duration (renewable) based on the number of number of potential users over that period:
For organisations with their own LMS FAST can supply Course Only Multi-user Licences, as the courses are SCORM conformant.
In addition, FAST 90-minute e-learning courses can be purchased under FAST's partner's Unit Course Licences. Organisations can identify a global figure of users, and then select a group of courses to which an organisations' users wish to have access. This means that an organisations's trainees can select which particular course or courses will help them in their personal and professional development. Simply select from the FAST interactive e-learning Course Catalogue. Click here for our Course Charges and Calculator. Remember that discounts are available for multi-year Licences!
FAST also supports its clients throughout its Multi-user Licence periods, including providing an Induction/Training service to ensure the most effective take-up of e-learning as an additional learning tool
- A customised web-portal can be supplied
- With this, the LMS will provide course tracking
- The organisation's authorised users self-register
- Using the log-in, the user goes through the course until complete.