Who is FAST?
FAST, a leading UK provider of healthcare e-learning was established in 2002 to create short courses addressing topics identified by NHS Trusts, Social Services and other agencies. As a partnership organisation FAST works closely with topic specialists. These identify the needs of healthcare personnel and importantly ensure that the courses then created directly focus on the information actually needed and in a tone that is wholly appropriate for its audience. This in turn improves the service delivered by personnel for the benefit of patients and service users.
FAST's principals have over 35 years of combined experience in delivering interactive training and have leading experience in creating and managing genuinely accessible and flexible e-learning solutions.
- FAST has built and develops a wide range of relationships with key professionals to ensure that its e-learning is appropriate, timely and relevant
- FAST subject matter experts not only advise on course creation, but ensure that FAST e-learning is kept up to date
- FAST works with cutting edge course production partners to create courses that use the very best in multi-media technology to satisfy learners who continually congratulate FAST on the course quality, flexibility and user-friendliness - with the reward of Certification on successful completion
- FAST supplies its clients with a means of measuring performance through our Learning Management System (LMS) enabling course-tracking, user reports and training audits
- FAST works with partners to create customised solutions aimed at contributing to an organisation's training needs and that extends to the need to deliver high quality training to an organisation's partner agencies